dba Cabin Closeouts
100 Boyd Ave
East Providence, RI 02914
Toll Free: 800-990-7778
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
Empress Of The Seas
On Empress of the Seas, that "you only live once" philosophy means just a few days are packed with moments that count. Seek further, unwind like you mean it, and do it all your own way. With fast and early boarding, dining what you want when you want it, and longer stays in port. Enjoy a sunset on every cruise and decadent Sunday brunch with a complimentary Mimosa or Bloody Mary every day of the week. And the party does not stop onboard. Every night is Saturday, with live music, amazing entertainment, and dancing the night away at Boleros Latin lounge.
Empress Of The Seas Facts
- Gross Tonnage: 48,563
- Length: 692 ft
- Max Beam: 100 ft
- Draft: 25 ft
- Cruising Speed: 19.5 knots
Entertainment & Technology
- Boleros lounge, an experience infused with Latin passion and live Salsa music
- Sequins and Feathers Broadway-style show
- 5 bars and lounges that never have a cover
- Revamped world class Casino Royale
- Duty-free shopping
- Complimentary entertainment and live music
- Surf, stream, and share in real time with VOOM, the fastest Internet at Sea.
- Enjoy complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Main Dining room. Choose to dine in our pre-determined seating or at your own time.
- Sunday Brunch every day with a complimentary Mimosa or Bloody Mary
- Additional complimentary options served in Windjammer Cafe
- Chops Grille, our signature steakhouse serves premium cuts of steak*
*Additional charges may apply.
Rest & Relaxtion
- Recharge your batteries poolside or dive right in for island vibes at the hottest pool party at sea
- Newly renovated staterooms
- Full-service spa with an extensive treatment menu**
- Jacuzzies and a pool
**Additional charges may apply.
If the ideal cruising experience includes fine cuisines, the perfect dining atmosphere, and the convenience of room service 24 hours a day, you've boarded the right ship. No matter what type of preference your appetite acquires, our highly skilled chefs are capable of satisfying even the pickiest of taste buds.
- Carmen Dining Room
- Windjammer Cafe
This Spring, Enjoy the Cuisine:
Increased dining options are in high demand among cruisers, and the renamed Empress of the Seas will feature a new specialty restaurant, Portofino, serving Italian Cuisine, in addition to an upgraded Windjammer Cafe and refurbished main dining room. In between meals, guests can enjoy specialty coffee drinks from Seattle's Best Coffee or indulge their sweet tooth with 16 different flavors from Ben & Jerry's at a new, combined Latte'tudes Coffee Bar and Ice Cream Scoop Shop.